Why You Should Attend
The Bank Facilities Forum is about successfully managing your bank's branch buildings.
You’ll hear from leaders, experts, and your peers on such topics as:
- Controlling Branch Facilities Costs with New Approaches to Operations
- Getting ROI from New Energy and Sustainability Strategies
- What Great Retailers Can Teach You About Creating Great Branches
- New Ideas in Construction Cost Management
- Measuring The Customer’s Branch Facilities Experience
- Project Management Strategies
- Successfully Integrating Branding into Branch Design
- Successful Contract Negotiation
Meet the People Who Can Make Your New Ideas Happen
In addition to expert workshops, you'll hear customer case studies from Industry Solutions Providers. These vendor presentations cover tactical implementation of the workshop topics because you need to know not only how to improve your facilities, but you also need support from the people who can help you get it done.
Two ways to attend, at minimal cost to you.
Your bank would be well-served to spend thousands to send you here. But they don’t have to. Your conference and travel costs may be covered. The Bank Facilities Forum offers a grant to 50 qualifying banking executives. The full conference fee, accommodations at the beautiful Biltmore Miami Hotel, all meals and your airline ticket are provided at no charge to you or your institution. If you're not able to accept our grant, the event cost is $249, which includes two nights at the hotel and all meals. Your satisfaction is 100% money-back guaranteed. The hotel rate is $179 per night plus taxes and fees, which you pay directly to the Biltmore Miami Hotel.
Either way, your value in new knowledge and money-saving ideas is incalculable.